Member Success Story: Bhumy Patel
Bhumy has made incredible progress in her health and fitness goals since joining Scenic City Boot Camp. She comes consistently to class and has seen some amazing results from her dedication and hard work. We are so proud of her, and celebrate her success today! Well done, Bhumy! 🥳
1. What made you try Scenic City Boot Camp? “I joined SCBC because I saw the 2 week trial ad on Facebook, but also an old pharmacy tech of mine was constantly talking about the classes and atmosphere here and I wanted to give it a try. I had reached a point in my life that I was mentally ready to work on myself and better myself both mentally and physically. I’m doing that emotionally, mentally, and physically I have grown and made progress!”
2. What kind of results have you gotten since you started? “Since starting SCBC I’ve lost weight, dropped dress sizes and pant sizes. I’m able to wear the same clothes I wore in undergrad that I still had tucked away! I’ve lost inches off my waist and have gotten stronger! Still working on toning up, but I can see a huge difference in myself and my confidence has gone up as well!”
3. What kinds of things had you tried before to achieve your fitness goals? And did they work for you?
“I tried working out at a regular gym, but found it intimidating and I just felt I was walking around not knowing what exercises to do next. It didn’t last long. I thrive in a group setting with a trainer pushing me and telling me what exercises to do.”
4. What do you love about Scenic City Boot Camp?
“I love the friendly environment of SCBC. I feel comfortable being there. Everyone from the trainers to those working out are so nice and so supportive! It’s almost like a little gym family and I absolutely love it!”
5. Who would you recommend to come try out Scenic City Boot Camp?
“I would recommend SCBC to everyone! If you don’t feel comfortable making up your own workouts and following through at the gym on your own then SCBC is for you! The group environment is amazing! The trainers are so nice and supportive and encouraging! I’ve never felt out of place or discouraged ever! It’s a positive and safe environment!”
#sceniccitybootcamp #startyourtransformationhere #whyibootcamp #chattanoogapersonaltraining #chattanoogagroupfitness #bestworkoutinchattanooga #gymsinchattanooga #yearofhealth #reasonsorresults #fitnessmotivation #healthisyourwealth #membersuccessstory